Monday, June 1, 2015

Things that have drawn my interest recently


I have a somewhat, how should I put this? Eclectic range of interests  I read a book or watch a show or hear about something in conversation, I find a subject interesting and I want to learn more. Here are some recent examples:


                                                                  Life masks


                                                                     Anna Akhmatova


                                                                Ukuleles

                                                                   mash up journals



                                            Thomas Cromwell and the Wolf Hall program on PBS

                                                                         Sambuca

                                                               American Impressionism


                                                                         Pop up campers

           Of course, this isn't all I've thought about, just some of the more pleasant things. There are so many lovely, wonderful and interesting things in the world. I hope you will go out and explore the things that make you smile. You're never too old to learn something new, you know!


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment